The Foundation is a non-profit organization which invests in women's future in the fields of engineering and technical science by:
- Supporting academic achievement including student scholarships;
- Offering volunteer and leadership opportunities within the Foundation;
- Awarding organizational grants to qualified programs including professional and leadership development.
Our next deadline for grant general requests is March 30, 2021.
for the applicable forms.
We are always looking for new volunteers to help us with our mission.
Host a Foundation meet and greet session for Alpha Omega Epsilon alumnae
and women engineers/scientists in your area, be a our Scholarship Recipient Selection Panel,
help us out with research on particular subjects or hold a fundraiser.
If you are passionate about providing educational opportunities to women
in engineering and technical sciences that enhance personal, professional,
and academic development, we need your help! We are a working board and
are looking for volunteers to serve as Directors. For information more
about volunteer opportunities, please contact us at
- Director of Public Relations
- Social Media Volunteer
- Front End Website Developer
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Scholarship Recipient Selection Panel